EXPERTS IN MENTAL CAPACITY
Protecting those you care about
Gain capacity Assessors are still able to work during the Covid-19 Lockdown and we can provide a number of ways in which we can work to ensure accurate reporting is carried out. We are still open for business and can complete assessments via zoom, FaceTime, or any other virtual means but we are also doing home visits, following a risk assessment over the phone, and preventative measures in place such as PPE to maintain everyone’s safety. Please contact us for further information.
The Mental Capacity Act has five principles:
- A person must be assumed to have capacity unless it’s proven otherwise.
- All practicable steps must be taken to support a person to make a decision.
- A person is not to be treated as lacking capacity because they make an unwise decision.
- Any decision made on behalf of a person who lacks capacity must be made in their best interests.
- Any act done on behalf of a person who lacks capacity must be the least restrictive option.
See what our Clients think of our service: